Saturday, October 11, 2008

No Sleep

I am so tired. My eyes feel like they are going to fall out-and looking at the computer doesn't help (but I can't stay away, I'm addicted to Facebook!). Last night my brother, Kyle, slept at his friend's house, but that left my youngest brother, Cody, alone in the room, so I volunteered to 'watch' him last night. (Basically just sleep in there.) But I don't sleep well in unfamiliar places-any place but my bed-or with other people in the room. I don't know why, I'm just weird. So anyway, that I explains how I got exactly NO sleep last night. Also, Cody snores very loudly, and he sucks on the back of his hand, noisily, as he sleeps. Right now I could collapse on the keyboard, so I just hope I get sleep tonight. In my own room!

-Jessica, DreamofFalling.

No comments: